Monday 9 February 2009

Weather and Learning Curves

Firstly, it's finally stopped snowing, Yippee! Instead we have 6 inches of water flowing past the front door, drivers kindly washing my windows at 40mph (idiots)! I have now have two (official) days off work, so no more weather worries for a while.

Secondly, I am going to attempt putting some pics on here. Probably alot easier than I imagine! I am currently knitting a pair of 2-needle socks from a made up pattern. Made up from patterns on KPC and some big needles, they're coming along well considering I'm reasonably new to "experimental" knitting. Real proof coming soon!

Lastly, have some new books on loan so will let you know my thoughts. Bear in mind they are from a knitter with 30 years experience of being a beginner!! From looking at the pictures my favourite is Knitted Cakes. I have a serious weakness for cake so am a little bias though!!

1 comment:

  1. haha like the idea of knitted cakes - did you ever watch Graham Norton's C4 show ... he had someone on who knitted all kinds of foods!!!

    ReplyDelete